Top Ten Criminal Law Questions of 2022
In this episode we answer the most asked questions of 2022
- How is Pennsylvania different from New Jersey when it comes to the illegal possession of guns and firearms?
- How do Pennsylvania and New Jersey differ with regards to medical marijuana?
- What is the difference between aggravated and simple assault?
- Should you waive your preliminary hearing in Pennsylvania?
- How is New Jersey’s bail system different from Pennsylvania?
- Are warrantless vehicle searches legal in Pennsylvania and New Jersey?
- Do police always need a warrant to search your home?
- When must your attorney argue that your right against illegal search and seizure was violated?
- What is the difference between actual and constructive possession of contraband?
- Why do you tell people not to make statements, written or verbal, to the police? How could it make your case worse?